If the shoe fits...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be glad you dont have big feet...it gets even worse when you're over size 12.

When I lived in Waco I needed a pair of shoes for an event. Went to every shoe store there and only found 2 in my size (15)...not even caring about width of the shoe. One was orange basketball shoes, the other were brown leather with tassles on them. Neither suitable for a funeral.

Oh man I know that feeling. I wear a 15EEE in a few brands I can use a 14. My problem is for my left foot I must also squeeze a ankle brace in the shoe also. Nothing like being the big goofy kid at school wearing purple shoes, because that was the only thing to be found that fit. :)

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man I know that feeling. I wear a 15EEE in a few brands I can use a 14. My problem is for my left foot I must also squeeze a ankle brace in the shoe also. Nothing like being the big goofy kid at school wearing purple shoes, because that was the only thing to be found that fit. :)
No kidding! Academy used to sell nice new balance shoes I liked. They dropped them, so I went to the new balance store and about all they had in a 15 was purple or gold.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So glad this is a gun forum.

So glad this is a gun forum and that nothing other than strictly gun related postings should be on here? Pot, meet kettle!

upload_2016-10-15_18-47-56.png

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, there are plenty of non gun related topics on here. I never said I was offended by them, just stating that where to get your next pair of crocs might be better served by you going to the mall.

No, that wasn't what you said in your original reply to my posting and I wasn't asking where to buy shoes, but more of an observation on the local brick and mortar retail opportunities vs. online.

I am not offended by your posting, just stating now that where to get your Gov. Fallin and Playboy Mansion needs met might be better served by you going to their official Facebook sites.

#LiveAndLetLive

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom