If you had $800 to spend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go watch the coffee is for closers only scene from “Glenngary Glen Ross”

qTFYoGW.jpeg

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's all priorities, I will say broke people who wear a $3,000+ watch, drive a leased BMW for $900 a month, and are drowning in debt don't impress me.

I own one very nice watch, an Omega Speedmaster my wife bought me for our wedding 15 years ago. I always loved how classic it is from James Bond to the space missions and I totally get how you could get hooked on these mechanical works of art like a classic car but I like you just have other things I'd rather put my money into especially when I just wear my several year old iWatch 99% of the time.

This. I'm a broke ass cop with no money, but the only debt I have is a mortgage and one car payment. That's it besides utilities.

I refuse to owe my life to a credit card and I can not reason or even fathom owning a watch that costs more than I make in a month.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This. I'm a broke ass cop with no money, but the only debt I have is a mortgage and one car payment. That's it besides utilities.

I refuse to owe my life to a credit card and I can not reason or even fathom owning a watch that costs more than I make in a month.
Breaking Bad 2: Seminole

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thank you for your service. And we all know anytime you’ve got an extra $800 to burn, you’re buying Glocks before timepieces!

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What watch would you pick? Style? Micro brand or big name?
I do have $800, many of them and zero adult supervision in my life......but I'm not spending it on a watch when I can buy ammo with it, and already have a phone....and a sun.... that tells time. Besides, $800 usually won't cover the sales tax of anything I might find a need for. DUH!!!!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I do have $800, many of them and zero adult supervision in my life......but I'm not spending it on a watch when I can buy ammo with it, and already have a phone....and a sun.... that tells time. Besides, $800 usually won't cover the sales tax of anything I might find a need for. DUH!!!!
You need one of these then
07345274-0B18-4972-83DB-C6EB9F410C94.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom