In case you wondered...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shamless plug to get more friends HAHAHAH

Just kidding - FB has been acting goofy a lot lately

Heh... just thought I'd try a different approach to posting a link to my website development business.

He changed it? he used to have a Conway Life Glider

Guess I can quit calling him Veggie Glider now

You can call me anything you want. :wink2:

I had a scene from the movie "Kick Ass" up there for a while... little girl with a silenced pistol.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh yes - I'm a fan of CL for website development business - I have gotten a lot of my customers off CL....

Can't hurt to put a logo in your signature also can it?

I've never had much luck with Craigslist... seems I charge too much for the type that typically posts there. So I basically avoid it.

As for a logo, the Forum Rules for Siglines state that only sponsors can have a banner for their business. "A single text link is okay".

Besides, forum signatures are typically considered negatively by Google because of their potential for spam since 99% of them will be "follow" links. My targeted keywords are more than a little bit competitive.

I figured running a QR code for my avatar for a while might spark a little curiosity. It's a bit of a shotgun approach, but it's free and can be memorable to some.

Latest posts

Top Bottom