In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braum's is one of the worst burgers I ever ate! Went there once while living close to the one on 39th in OKC. Sorry, maybe they had a bad day but if you guys ate the one I had I'm sure you'd agree.

In-n-Out in Mesa, AZ is right next to a Chick-fil-A. We used to get burgers from In-n-Out and waffle fries from Chick-fil-A...mmmmmmmm! And yes, it's not THE best burger in the world, but definetely the best fast food burger IMHO.

Wichita Falls had a Del Taco when I was stationed there in the 80's. Is it no longer there? That's not too far if you're really jonesin'.

Oh, +1 on the White Castle too! The frozen ones at Sam's just ain't the same. I still buy them every now and then, though.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What Cards said... if you arent ordering off the "Secret menu" you fail.

I am suprised there is one in Texas,... I thought they had some wierd phobia about anything east of Las Vegas.

The parents died in a crash and the company was left to their 20-something daughter. Her and her husband have eliminated the senior staff, VPs, etc... and are probably going to run the company into the ground by spreading locations throughout the remaining states.

Cue

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least he didn't compare them to Jack in the Box. Those are the most disgustingly greasy, cold, mushy, just-add-water beef tacos I've ever had, and people actually flip out over them. Weirdos.

Dear Danny Tanner

I am writing you to inform you of our recent decision. We have decided to ban from food threads for 7 days. This is in regard to slanderous comments made against the harmless yet delicious Jack in the Box Tacos. These delightful items are way to precious to be talked about in such manner.

Thank you
Food lovers of America Group

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Braum's is one of the worst burgers I ever ate! Went there once while living close to the one on 39th in OKC. Sorry, maybe they had a bad day but if you guys ate the one I had I'm sure you'd agree.

In-n-Out in Mesa, AZ is right next to a Chick-fil-A. We used to get burgers from In-n-Out and waffle fries from Chick-fil-A...mmmmmmmm! And yes, it's not THE best burger in the world, but definetely the best fast food burger IMHO.

Wichita Falls had a Del Taco when I was stationed there in the 80's. Is it no longer there? That's not too far if you're really jonesin'.

Oh, +1 on the White Castle too! The frozen ones at Sam's just ain't the same. I still buy them every now and then, though.

If you like the steaming mini-pile of liver-flavored dinner-rolls with fake onions and whatever the hell is on a White Castle / Krystal's burger, then you can't talk about Braums at all :D

I honestly don't get the White Castle / Krystal thing - it smells like ass for a block around all of those restaurants and the majority of the meet smells/tastes like its made from liver byproducts.

I'm all about the Del Taco and the In-N-Out, and I love some crappy places to eat (Mayo, Taco Bell, etc...) so I get the addiction to our own favorite crappy fast-food places, but I just don't get the White Castle burger thing - bleh.

Now I will say this - a lot of the Johnnies in OKC and Braums I've seen around here (as well as other semi-localized chains) have fallen into the crapper lately due to piss poor management and the food has suffered terribly.

Now Taco Cabana, that place rocks (at least the ones in San Antonio did - I've not visited the ones in Tulsa - I need to.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dear Danny Tanner

I am writing you to inform you of our recent decision. We have decided to ban from food threads for 7 days. This is in regard to slanderous comments made against the harmless yet delicious Jack in the Box Tacos. These delightful items are way to precious to be talked about in such manner.

Thank you
Food lovers of America Group

Ha! Man, I just don't get the fascination with JitB tacos. I could understand it if they were somewhat tasty, but they're nowhere near being close.

If you like the steaming mini-pile of liver-flavored dinner-rolls with fake onions and whatever the hell is on a White Castle / Krystal's burger, then you can't talk about Braums at all :D

I honestly don't get the White Castle / Krystal thing - it smells like ass for a block around all of those restaurants and the majority of the meet smells/tastes like its made from liver byproducts.

I'm all about the Del Taco and the In-N-Out, and I love some crappy places to eat (Mayo, Taco Bell, etc...) so I get the addiction to our own favorite crappy fast-food places, but I just don't get the White Castle burger thing - bleh.

Now I will say this - a lot of the Johnnies in OKC and Braums I've seen around here (as well as other semi-localized chains) have fallen into the crapper lately due to piss poor management and the food has suffered terribly.

Now Taco Cabana, that place rocks (at least the ones in San Antonio did - I've not visited the ones in Tulsa - I need to.

Yes it does.. There was one in MWC and I believe one in Edmond that shut down, possibly went out of business? I only know of the one on May Ave here in the OKC area, though there's probably one on the south side.

Not only is it tasty, better quality fast food, but they have a patio, beer, and fairly stout frozen 'gritas. Why are they not more popular?

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

OK, along that same line of thinking goes The Rib Crib. It's a hit in Independence, Mo where my house is but in OKC they're cr@p. It's a new thing there and they're well managed. In OKC it's like no big deal, fast food of BBQ.

Latest posts

Top Bottom