Just got a new pair of Crocs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I wear the rubber shoes called Crocs. They're super convenient and comfortable. They are even better at the lake and fishing. Anyone else wear them?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wear them sometimes, but aren't they slippery when wet on the interior? I use them when walking the dogs through a dewy field in the morning, and by the time we're done, I'm sliding around in the Crocs.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wear them often. I have had five surgeries on my left Achilles tendon and the back of my lower leg and ankle/heel is pretty tore up. I have a lot of nerve damage from the surgeries, and from having to deal with the resulting MRSA and pseudomonas infections. Crocs are about the only shoe I can wear without a lot of pain and irritation to the area, except for a similar pair of high-dollar Merrills I got somewhere. I have a pair of leather-outer ones for dressier wear and even have some fur lined ones for winter that I got at Academy. Caution: Gross pic after surgery #3 where they tried to make me a new tendon from part of my calf muscle. It didn't work...

Attachments

• 2009-05-04 18.36.51.jpg
    2009-05-04 18.36.51.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 193

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wear them often. I have had five surgeries on my left Achilles tendon and the back of my lower leg and ankle/heel is pretty tore up. I have a lot of nerve damage from the surgeries, and from having to deal with the resulting MRSA and pseudomonas infections. Crocs are about the only shoe I can wear without a lot of pain and irritation to the area, except for a similar pair of high-dollar Merrills I got somewhere. I have a pair of leather-outer ones for dressier wear and even have some fur lined ones for winter that I got at Academy. Caution: Gross pic after surgery #3 where they tried to make me a new tendon from part of my calf muscle. It didn't work...
Ouch. That looks like something out of Frankenstein.

On Topic - love my Crocs and where them around the house and in the yard everyday. I used to have plantiers faciatis, bad. I quit going barefoot and wear shoes with arch support or my Crocs. Haven't had any foot problems for a few years now.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dressier crocs? Is that like a fancy t-shirt?

posted via Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom