Knife attack in Tokyo--19 dead and up to 45 wounded

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must have happened because of some knife show loophole thing. Too bad the Japanese centre for the disabled wasn't a "KNIFE-FREE ZONE", then this tragedy would have never happened!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-knifeman-attacks-centre-disabled-people.html
'I want to get rid of the disabled from this world': Black-clad knifeman goes on gruesome rampage at care centre near Tokyo, hacking at least 19 to death and injuring 45
By MATT HUNTER FOR MAILONLINE and ALEXANDER WARD AND GLEN KEOGH FOR DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 16:20 EST, 25 July 2016 | UPDATED: 17:59 EST, 25 July 2016

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a horrible crime.

I totally agree with that. I was totally not trying to make light of the brutality of this crime but was trying to show that it is almost impossible to prevent. This is the outcome of when people think that they can legislate safety by gun control, knife control, etc., it ain't gonna happen. The result is that innocent victims, and in this case defenseless elderly victims, are killed and injured.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Three things stand out here to me........

-it takes an extra kind of sick to stab/cut/slice somebody because of the close proximity needed between killer and victims
-it takes an extra kind of sick to stab/cut/slice somebody who's physically and mentally unable to defend themselves
-it takes an extra kind of sick to stab/cut/slice somebody who you've cared for/took care of in which he probably knew their name, condition, story

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is it the jug-eared _resident isn't on my TV right now with a condemnation of the lax laws that allow a knife to be bought on the same corner as those Glocks he's always talking about?

Latest posts

Top Bottom