last presidential debate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many fools believe the part where she said she was a strong supporter of the Second Amendment.
So if she is president all Republicans, Independents and Libertarians will be put on the No-Fly list so they can't own guns???

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keeping guns out of the hands of people on the no-fly list is a big priority for Clinton. She loves to mention it. It is supposed to make us feel safe knowing that she is looking out for us.

Keeping them out of the hands of ISIS not so important...in fact she is the one who armed them.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Keeping guns out of the hands of people on the no-fly list is a big priority for Clinton. She loves to mention it. It is supposed to make us feel safe knowing that she is looking out for us.

Keeping them out of the hands of ISIS not so important...in fact she is the one who armed them.

When they can follow due process to put someone on the no fly list instead of an arbitrary decision by some bureaucrat, then she can argue that. The Fubar Bureau of Incompetence can't get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do not give in or give up! If people feel that way, and do not go vote, we and this country will be the real losers. Trump is not the best choice, but HRC is a terrible choice. Vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your exactly right. This is what the left is hoping for. They have constantly maintained that trump is getting killed when in reality he is very close to her. And in some places ahead. Maybe a lot more than we know. I just hope ther e are enough people that see through Hilary's and the media's lies. I just don't see how they can't. And also, look at the VP's. Kaine is scum. Can you imagine that smug pile of crap being VP? I sure can't. Lord help us if Hilary wins. That's the end of our republic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom