Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK gents, it is time to nominate another Fat Guy fast food fun fantasy lunch place.

Any suggestions?

I'll throw in Burgess' Grill and Louie G's in that order but I am flexible

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK gents, it is time to nominate another Fat Guy fast food fun fantasy lunch place.

Any suggestions?

I'll throw in Burgess' Grill and Louie G's in that order but I am flexible

I'll see your Burgess and raise you a Boomerang ... unless they're still filling to capacity at noon. Anyone know? In any case, Burgess is good with me. Louie G's is good but always makes it difficult to stay awake the rest of the afternoon. :)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So now we have Boomerang, Burgess, and Luigi's...in order.
Anyone else? Otherwise, we can easily try Boomerang then segue over to Burgess if Boomerang is overloaded.

Tumbleweed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt I'll make either. My lunch is 11:00 to 12:00. Not much time for jumping around. Last time at pizza the hut I just got there early and ate while waiting on everyone. I will check in the AM and see where you guys decided. Maybe I can make it. If not, I'm planning on being there Saturday.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
... we can easily try Boomerang then segue over to Burgess if Boomerang is overloaded.
I doubt I'll make either. My lunch is 11:00 to 12:00. Not much time for jumping around.
Let's just call it for Burgess then; if Mike gets there early he can mark out a spot for the rest of us and if anyone else arrives before him they can erase the marks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom