Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like we already have a nomination for next week (Wed, 10 Aug) - The Red Boot Grill at 1916 W. Lee in Lawton @ 11:30

This is new to the Fat Guys and new to Lawton.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like we already have a nomination for next week (Wed, 10 Aug) - The Red Boot Grill at 1916 W. Lee in Lawton @ 11:30

This is new to the Fat Guys and new to Lawton.

Heads Up - it is easy to miss this little hole-in-the-wall diner. It is on the South side of Lee just East (i.e., toward the highway) of Stan's Pawn and Zoo Too. The diner is a small white building with a white sign out front with thin lettering on the sign. Hours are 11:00-20:00 M-F so we should be good for next Wed.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wish I could have made this one. Didn't get finished up till around 1.
Let me know what you guys think of the place.

Dave
Wish you could've made it too! I had the daily special Philly steak sandwich - it was good, and served with a boatload of fries. The menu has a wide selection and there's a functional cappucino machine and variety of coffee/tea mixes.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could have made this one. Didn't get finished up till around 1.
Let me know what you guys think of the place.

Dave

RBG had a nice array of sandwiches for a little hole-in-the-wall. I had the cheeseburger and fries - met all basic requirements.
Frank had the Cuban sandwich and it looked better than my burger (which wasn't bad). John had the "special o' the day" - a Philly Cheese Steak with which he seemed reasonably happy.
Overall not too shabby.

Latest posts

Top Bottom