Lawton FGST Lunch!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So ... starting early so maybe luck will let me make it ... where's the spot next Wednesday?

Also, I heard a rumor that there's going to be a shoot'n'eat get together at Firearms Solutions starting around noon this coming Sunday. Don't know if I'll be able to make it or not but wanted to pass it on in case any of you other fatties might want to make it.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So ... starting early so maybe luck will let me make it ... where's the spot next Wednesday?

Also, I heard a rumor that there's going to be a shoot'n'eat get together at Firearms Solutions starting around noon this coming Sunday. Don't know if I'll be able to make it or not but wanted to pass it on in case any of you other fatties might want to make it.

Frank suggested that dive on Lee that we ate in a few weeks ago...Red Boot Grill...do I have a second?

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frank suggested that dive on Lee that we ate in a few weeks ago...Red Boot Grill...do I have a second?

Don't you think that "aesthetically challenged" is a better way to describe Red Boot than "dive".

You have to admit, the food is good, the prices are reasonable and the owners are really nice folks

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom