Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me this. Why doesn't the almighty NSA spy grid just review the DVR?

You can't tell me they dont have every inch of planet earth covered by spy satellites.

I mean come on, really?

They know exactly what happened to that plane.

To think otherwise is totally naive.

Exceedingly the world is not like an episode of CSI.

"Spy Satellites" do not cover the entire inch of the globe simulatenously. Especially random patches of Ocean where such an asset would be a waste.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What difference, at this point, does it make!

www.theblaze.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_01_Clinton_Benghazi_G1_620x362.jpeg

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me this. Why doesn't the almighty NSA spy grid just review the DVR?

You can't tell me they dont have every inch of planet earth covered by spy satellites.

I mean come on, really?

They know exactly what happened to that plane.

To think otherwise is totally naive.

"the United States extensively reviewed imagery taken by spy satellites for evidence of a mid-air explosion, but saw none, a U.S. government source said. The source described U.S. satellite coverage of the region as thorough."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/10/us-malaysiaairlines-flight-idUSBREA2701720140310

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Spy Satellites" do not cover the entire inch of the globe simulatenously. Especially random patches of Ocean where such an asset would be a waste.

"the United States extensively reviewed imagery taken by spy satellites for evidence of a mid-air explosion, but saw none, a U.S. government source said. The source described U.S. satellite coverage of the region as thorough."

Well, now.

It's a good thing, as Al Queada may be conducting amphibious maneuvers in the Malacca Strait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom