Malaysia Air Flight 370

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Satellites may have the ability to see anywhere, but this doesn't mean they can see everywhere at once. Ever talked on a sat phone?

The amount of bandwidth required to transmit that information would be so huge there would be a gigantic portion of the entire budget to support it.

They found the Titanic using sonar, 70 years after it sank. So I guess because of 'technology' a missing 777 should be found in like four days?

People want to believe far fetched things like conspiracies and intrigue because reality is just too boring I guess.

Who sent you? What agency do you work for?

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A fisherman said he saw it flying low over the water. This suggests a loss of power, and possibly a controlled ditching of the aircraft. But I suspect once the water hit the air intakes on those massive jet engines, the wings would shear off, and everything would sink, maybe pretty much intact. If the water isn't real deep, the hull might not implode, and a debris field may not escape to the surface.

Edit: But jet fuel would escape to the surface, and depending on surface turbulence leave a slick.

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the combined might of the Vietnamese and Malaysian armed forces can't find it (along with help from one or two of our ships)...then it MUST be a conspiracy.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A fisherman said he saw it flying low over the water. This suggests a loss of power, and possibly a controlled ditching of the aircraft. But I suspect once the water hit the air intakes on those massive jet engines, the wings would shear off, and everything would sink, maybe pretty much intact. If the water isn't real deep, the hull might not implode, and a debris field may not escape to the surface.

But there would have been May Day calls on the radio if it was a controlled descent ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom