MANCARD - Causes for Automatic Revocation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And don't forget; carrying a European Shoulder Bag will result in permanent loss of your card. If you do so while rocking a man bun, there is no appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And don't forget; carrying a European Shoulder Bag will result in permanent loss of your card. If you do so while rocking a man bun, there is no appeal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if I carry a USA-made shoulder bag (made with USA-manufactured materials)?...and no man or woman bun.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What if, hypothetically of course, said bag has precious metals in it (e.g., iron, brass, copper, lead, etc.)?

Then you may qualify for a waiver based on being a Secret Squirrel of the CCW World. It's kinda like carrying your firearms in a guitar case with Hillary/Bernie/Save The Whales bumper stickers on it. No one would suspect you! Questionable Hipster with man-bun and fancy European Shoulder Bag toting evil weapons? Oh say it isn't so!

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then you may qualify for a waiver based on being a Secret Squirrel of the CCW World. It's kinda like carrying your firearms in a guitar case with Hillary/Bernie/Save The Whales bumper stickers on it. No one would suspect you! Questionable Hipster with man-bun and fancy European Shoulder Bag toting evil weapons? Oh say it isn't so!
:blush:

Latest posts

Top Bottom