Maybe this will keep liberals out of Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will stick with the best. The original.
Screenshot_20240522_180506_YouTube.jpg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That trailer will keep me from going to the theater to see this movie...
Well, respect for being able to make one even dumber than the first one.
No flying combine or cow in this one?

Stupid CGI crap just preying on people's lack of knowledge about the weather. Just another stupid third rate movie used as a vehicle for lame actors.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a friend who chases. Last year he worked with a tour company that drove busses of people to chase. Decent money and he does what he loves.
And get in the way by clogging up the roads and highways for law enforcement and real storm chasers who provide a service warning and assisting the public by using up valuable resources in the places that need them. Can't stand lookie-loos.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And get in the way by clogging up the roads and highways for law enforcement and real storm chasers who provide a service warning and assisting the public by using up valuable resources in the places that need them. Can't stand lookie-loos.
Yes, they are dumb.

Yet the roads are for everyone, not just "real" storm chasers or those with more rights than fake storm chasers.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I see those caravans I can't help but think there will be an 'event' at some point that sucks some of the fun out of their youtube chase. Like an unexpected turn like the one that got those pro chasers on the El Reno tornado 10 ish years ago.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They still report on the storm. He’s part of Texas Storm Chasers and only does the bus tours when they’re not expecting much to see. He was working with a Texas station at one point. Stephen Jones used to chase with him when he lived in Oklahoma. Stephen was chasing for KOCO at one point but then he went back to chasing on his own.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rodeo scene and Motel were filmed just west of NE23rd St and Douglas Blvd.

I worked in that scene. Did stunt driving in the scene where everyone is running away from the tornado. Also did some utility acting in it.

I have a side gig where I rent vehicles to the movies. My old blue GMC is what I drove. I hit about 6 stunt actors with it in that scene. Hopefully it won’t get cut.

IMG_7641.jpeg

She’s been in about a dozen shows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom