Mayors Against Illegal Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vette447

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It still floors me to this day. Most people do not realize that Mayor Nagin ordered the confiscation of guns in NO and that it was actually carried out. Most people I talk to about it say "that could never happen in America" and I have to tell them that it already did.

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This question begs to be asked...If that kind of order is issued would you give up your weapons? To what extent would you resist the taking, lawfull or unlawfull, of your weapons?

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This question begs to be asked...If that kind of order is issued would you give up your weapons? To what extent would you resist the taking, lawfull or unlawfull, of your weapons?

Nobody in their right mind on a publicly accessible forum, using an Internet connection monitored by the NSA, would answer that question.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Charlie Wilsons War:
Gust Avrakotos: There's a little boy and on his 14th birthday he gets a horse... and everybody in the village says, "how wonderful. the boy got a horse" And the Zen master says, "we'll see." Two years later The boy falls off the horse, breaks his leg, and everyone in the village says, "how terrible." And the Zen master says, "We'll see." Then, a war breaks out and all the young men have to go off and fight... except the boy can't cause his legs all messed up. and everybody in the village says, "How wonderful."
Charlie Wilson: Now the Zen master says, "We'll see."

Hey - nevermind, I just re-read his post and he's saying "we'll see" at the next Tulsa Mayor - man I'm really off lately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom