McDonalds in Hawaii

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago, when I was stationed over there, I used to get Portuguese Sausage, Eggs and Rice off the breakfast menu at the local McDonalds. The McDonalds at the BX Complex at Hickam AFB also had chili dogs. Wish they had the same menu items here! That Portuguese sausage was damn good and I can eat some serious chili dogs.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You talking about Linguica? I bring that back from CA frozen in an ice chest as I can't find it around here..

Yes! Linguica! That's it alright. I have been using Braums Hot links as a substitute for that in my own "Portuguese" Sausage, Eggs and Rice breakfast fare. Anybody here know where one can find good Linguica?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We were in Waikiki in 89. They had shrimp and scallops on the menu. It was about the only place I could afford to eat and it was damn good!

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My step Mom is Portuguese and she buys Silva's in Cali

i.imgur.com_gwFuQmN.jpg

Had to check the freezer, yep Silva, that's what I picked up as well. Good stuff.

Some family in Santa Maria, CA. When they grill out waiting on the Tri-Tips, Linguica is almost always cooked as an appetizer. Throw some of that on a tortilla with some cheese and some salsa, and that's some good eats.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160817_7c889445cf9829a47bcb6dc621edb087.jpg

I order this from amazon a couple of times a year. Ive never had silva's before so i cant say how it compares, but it's pretty tasty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom