Midwest City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I finally moved back to Oklahoma. I got a place in Midwest city not too far from base. Was wondering what gun places are good, and which ones to avoid in the area. I went to gunworld the other day, but besides that havnt been anywhere else.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome and i'm glad you have seen the worst (gunworld) already :) Although I can only speak about firearm prices. If you are looking for something specific, there are several dealers and guys with lot's of guns on here. If your looking for something specific post a WTB ad and im sure someone will be in touch with you soon. If you are just a browser keep an eye on @Old Phart he points out some excellent deals. The Deals thread also has good stuff pop up now and then.. basically check OSA often.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner State Pawn does transfers for $10. H&H has a huge selection and also an archery section. Big Boys in Mustang has a great indoor range and great employees as well as good prices. Wilshire Gun is a little pricy for me but has an indoor 100 yard range. Safety First up in Edmond is a nice range too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom