MIGHTY PEN - April GIVEAWAY: Bullet Click Pens !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you prefer for a clicker cap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I win this pen, I'll write a review of this pen that'll just bowl people over. " I thought it was only a gymick, but I assure you that its the smoothest pen I've ever used." Smooth, finepointed and refillable. That's what I'll say. Everybody has to have one.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I win this pen, I'll write a review of this pen that'll just bowl people over. " I thought it was only a gymick, but I assure you that its the smoothest pen I've ever used." Smooth, finepointed and refillable. That's what I'll say. Everybody has to have one.

I'm open to bribery but the only address I have for you is:

To Whom It May Concern
Ignernt Bend, OK

It's quite possible that an authoritative review such as that might just be enough to push me into the 1%

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still loving my 7.62x54R pen but I think he could use a little brother! I might have to order another pen if I don't win unless you have some at SuperDave's Gunshow in Norman.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still loving my 7.62x54R pen but I think he could use a little brother! I might have to order another pen if I don't win unless you have some at SuperDave's Gunshow in Norman.

Thanks very much, I'll make sure to bring some of those!

Right now, I'm tentatively planning to be there on Sat. the 12th. I just need to solidify my plans and then I'll post confirmation details.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for participating in the April MIGHTY PEN giveaway here on OSA. I've met a few more people in FTF transactions this month and at the AWESOME Super Dave's Norman Gun Show. As usual, the OSA community and members are just great people. I'm very happy to be associated with everyone here.

Without further delay, there are THREE Winners! in this month end giveaway for April:

3inSlugger
cheese79
Jckellison

Congratulations to you all!

Winners, I’ll be sending you a PM for details on how to choose and receive your prizes. The giveaway was for one of the new Bullet Click Pens as pictured at the top of the thread, but you can really have your choice of any of the other Cross or Parker style pens that I make. Just let me know what you want and we'll make it happen.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the poll. The .22 for the clicker won by an overwhelming majority or 118 to 9. Kinda like the Thunder / Lakers game score :)

Another big thanks to all of those who have made purchases through the website, in Tulsa at Franson Firearms, out at the US Shooting Academy, over at Sooner State Pawn or whom I’ve had the pleasure to meet at a gun show. Your support allows me to continue the giveaways and create all kinds of functional, modern trench art that we can all appreciate.

If you're interested in the details and fairness of the selection, I used the 'Random Picker' website which has a random number generator to pick winners of contests and provide verifiable proof online. The poll voting is the entry method to allow me to enter actual names into the picker and automatically limit entries to 1 per person. The cool thing about the random picker site is that it also allows you to verify fairness by making sure your name was included in the drawing too. Remember, I'll be using poll voting as the entry method every time so even if you post in the thread, you have to vote to be included.

You can find the details here if you're interested: http://www.randompicker.com/protocol/6131x20887

www.randompicker.com_App_Themes_Default_images_seal_en1.gif

I closed the entries at 10:00pm on April 30th, Tulsa time and ran the picker at 9:00pm. Their website shows some crazy time, but rest assured it was all done correct. You can always search for your name in the list of entrants on the random picker website. It's the best place for fair, visable reporting like this that I've found.

Thanks also to everyone who has visited the new MIGHTY PEN Facebook page and added it to your 'fan' list. I'm honored and hope that more of you will check it out too here:

http://www.facebook.com/theMIGHTYPENco

Thanks again everyone! Stay tuned in and I'll post a thread for the next MIGHTY PEN giveaway for May. I'll be posting it up by the end of the day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom