Missing Girl-Wilson, OK.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does look like the chief could have a problem though...

Federal law also requires law enforcement agencies to enter the missing child's information into the FBI's National Crime Information Center database and state law enforcement system database within two hours of receiving a missing child report (42 U.S.C. § 5780).

http://www.missingkids.com/LegalResources/Runaway

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This story has so many holes in it, it's not even funny. Someone or several someones have a LOT of information they're not telling. :(

Maybe some are quiet because they don't want to be accused of profiling?

Maybe some are quiet because they don't want to be accused of bringing the girls reputation into question?

The family doesn't want their dirty laundry out in public?

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too often there are people who know what is going on.

First off I believe that the true best friend likely knows where she went and if they are not freaking she is fine.

Second off, all parents see their children as innocent angels who would never do that sort of thing. Don't believe me then go read an interview of the Boston marathon bomb suspect's mother.

At 17 it's hard to say the girl didn't get tired of something and basically move out, it probably won't be too long and a phone call will come in that she hitch hiked to LA or New York or something to get away from some abuse perceived or real who knows. From what I am gathering she was with a friend and pretty much left the area.

Latest posts

Top Bottom