Missing Girl-Wilson, OK.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weav199

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Second hand info from the riders is that there was three kids out wreaking havok, stole a car, chased by authorities and escaped in the woods, authorities called for tow truck for car, kids re-stole car, crashed through fence, one of them injured leg, stole 4 wheeler, asked someone at random house for help, and now still missing. All this within a mile from my place, involving people I know. But I haven't spoke to anyone to confirm anything. I'll be running my fences today looking around.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Second hand info from the riders is that there was three kids out wreaking havok, stole a car, chased by authorities and escaped in the woods, authorities called for tow truck for car, kids re-stole car, crashed through fence, one of them injured leg, stole 4 wheeler, asked someone at random house for help, and now still missing. All this within a mile from my place, involving people I know. But I haven't spoke to anyone to confirm anything. I'll be running my fences today looking around.

Hooligans!

You've got hooligans on the loose in your neighborhood!

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FBI conducts raids in 27 cities on child prostitution warrants. 105 girls rescued. 150 pimps arrested.

Does this news have something specific to do with the missing Wilson girl? Or is it just a general comment on missing and exploited children? If the latter, perhaps it deserves it's own thread, to avoid muddying the waters on this specific case?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa.... so then the whole "She's been runnin' around town with her boyfriend" story didn't pan out?

Daaaaaaaang.... someone's gonna get some blowback if this wasn't taken seriously from the beginning. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom