More on the FEMA "training"! Region III

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I predict that Oct 1 will be the first day of fiscal year 2014 for the US Government so all of these purchase will go against next years budget, not this years.

That and/or ordered prior to 1 October and scheduled for delivery on or before 1 October so it closes out the last of the purchases from fiscal year 2013.....but yeah, it's probably some big conspiracy because THAT makes a lot more sense than budgeting/fiscal decisions and processes.

LOL. Cancelled leave? Lemme guess, someone heard from someone that someone they know got a phone call from someone at Camp Lejune who said someone told them that someone's leave got cancelled. HOLY SHI%!

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How has no one mentioned Nibiru yet? - are you kidding? Oct 1 is the day the aliens will park their planet in our planets parking space and anal probe all U.S. citizens while Hitler, Elvis and Hoffa redistribute the rest of the worlds 'paper' wealth to keep everyone occupied while they steal all the worlds gold to fund the building of the rest of the underwater City (code-named 'atlantis' go figure) and repatriate the human genome into that of the alien overlords.

How did you all miss THAT?

I hope Elvis delivers to our house....My wife is a big fan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom