1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving sale! Guns for sale, Tulsa area

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by flatwins, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flatwins

flatwins Sharpshooter Member

I'm in the process of buying a house and could stand to lighten the load a little bit. I've got a ton of irons in the fire right now so I'll need to do FTFs in the Tulsa area. No trades at this time.

FEG AMD-65. I bought this new less than a year ago. It has the box and paperwork. It has about 150 rounds through it. $425
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ruger 22/45 Mark III. Also bought this new less than a year ago. It has less than 100 rounds through it. Box and paperwork. SPF
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HiPoint 995 9mm Carbine with ATI stock, 3 magazines. Unknown round count on this one but it sure is fun. Has Walther flashlight but it needs new batteries. I started stripping the paint off the metal parts and was going to attempt the stock next but never got around to it. $250
    [​IMG]

Marlin stainless Model 60 with Boyd's stock. Can't believe I'm thinking of selling this one. Purchased new less than a year ago. Still have the original box, stock, and all paperwork. Stock has 6 coats of hand rubbed poly. Scope is a Nikon Prostaff Rimfire. $350 with scope or $250 without. You can't build the gun for my asking price. Less than 100 rounds though this one.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  2. hipshot

hipshot Sharpshooter Member

I'll take the Ruger 22/45

3. OkieDokie1982

OkieDokie1982 Sharpshooter Member

pm sent

4. Bowhunter

Bowhunter Sharpshooter Member

Is that a mary jane paint job on the Hi-Point?

5. flatwins

flatwins Sharpshooter Member

HiPoint is SPF. And yep, someone did a MJ paintjob on it. I was in the process of making it go away!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.