My insurance got cancelled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I am having a hard time being understood lately. What you are doing here is projecting on to me what YOU want me to have said...Nothing you said is in any way accurate as to what my intent was.

I'll disregard 8yrs of research and experience gained from personal health challenges so as to please the narrow-minded and uninformed...I will go back to being a standard-issue republican so I can fit in now. Thanks for admonishing me for caring about people and sharing information that was outside YOUR world view and experience.

Seriously, I notice your avatar so I assume you are a patriot...doesn't it upset you when liberals falsely accuse you of being a racist, or ignore or shout down your debate about the crushing national debt using Saul Alinsky tactics? Don't be like them brother...I promise you we have more in common than you might think. 10yrs ago, I'd have been the one saying what you just did in your reply. Give me some credit for caring about my peers whether I know them personally or not. It is too easy to dismiss things on FEELING and EMOTION rather than set that aside and look into things for yourself. I think Badge Bunny knows too that I meant no harm and am just trying to make people aware of things you don't hear every day.

Wowzers.

Moving on...

:wave:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for admonishing me for caring about people and sharing information that was outside YOUR world view and experience.
Here we are folks. Endocrinology in not a science, it's a world view. A world view! Everybody gets to have his own opinion. Everybody gets to have his own opinion about biology or physics, or anything demonstrable and repeatable... Satisfied? Are we satisfied yet?

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I am having a hard time being understood lately. What you are doing here is projecting on to me what YOU want me to have said...Nothing you said is in any way accurate as to what my intent was.

I understand what you are trying to convey, and I'm saying you're fundamentally wrong. No misunderstanding here.

I'll disregard 8yrs of research and experience gained from personal health challenges so as to please the narrow-minded and uninformed...I will go back to being a standard-issue republican so I can fit in now. Thanks for admonishing me for caring about people and sharing information that was outside YOUR world view and experience.

1) I bow down to your 8 years of 'research and experience' (whatever that means), but if you or anyone else tells me they've cured Type 1 diabetes with diet, I'll call them a liar. If you tell me that I'm missing out on the secret to health because of some trite argument like 'sheeple ignorance' or being in love with fast food and TV, I'll call you a buffoon. The world is full of terminally sick folks with a 'Physician, heal thyself!' attitude.

2) Politics have nothing to do with my response. YOU are the one that suggested I could 'cure myself' if I was only disciplined enough. I'm responding to YOU, not some faceless political strawman.

Seriously, I notice your avatar so I assume you are a patriot...doesn't it upset you when liberals falsely accuse you of being a racist, or ignore or shout down your debate about the crushing national debt using Saul Alinsky tactics? Don't be like them brother...I promise you we have more in common than you might think. 10yrs ago, I'd have been the one saying what you just did in your reply. Give me some credit for caring about my peers whether I know them personally or not. It is too easy to dismiss things on FEELING and EMOTION rather than set that aside and look into things for yourself. I think Badge Bunny knows too that I meant no harm and am just trying to make people aware of things you don't hear every day.

I believe you, and there's no hard feelings on my end, but don't mistake 'caring about your peers' for 'reciting email forward fodder' as sage advice.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first thought was you're too sweet and what is his diet?

I'm a baaaaaaad boy.

:lookaroun :rollingla He'd be the first one to tell you "sweet" ain't the word for it! :D Yeah .... I'm a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD girl!! :rollingla And we better quit before someone comes along and reminds me I'm a mod and that I've offended them and that ain't right ... sigh ... I get a lot of that these days ... Like I'm not supposed to have an opinion OR a sense of humor any more ... I can see why a lesser man would buckle under the weight ... Oh, wait ... Lesser woman ... :rollingla

Ok, ok, ok ... I'll quit now ... :D

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, he liked the IQ lowering effects it had and making the people less likely to rise up...he stole the idea from the Communist mass murderer Joseph Stalin and that came out in the Nazi Nuremberg trials...our "leaders" stole the idea after that and began to fluoridate water in the USA in 1947...isn't gubbamint fun???

LOL - Here is Liberal Harvard backtracking on their study that showed it lowers school kid's IQ's as Kansas voters create a stink about it...WORD IS GETTING AROUND...PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP. I wonder what totalitarian leader ordered them to calm the people's fears? Probably Dr. Howard Dean.

http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/11/2485561/harvard-scientists-data-on-fluoride.html

Well I guess this explains why country folk are inherently smarter than city folk. It's all that well water.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I understand what you are trying to convey, and I'm saying you're fundamentally wrong. No misunderstanding here.

1) I bow down to your 8 years of 'research and experience' (whatever that means), but if you or anyone else tells me they've cured Type 1 diabetes with diet, I'll call them a liar. If you tell me that I'm missing out on the secret to health because of some trite argument like 'sheeple ignorance' or being in love with fast food and TV, I'll call you a buffoon. The world is full of terminally sick folks with a 'Physician, heal thyself!' attitude.

2) Politics have nothing to do with my response. YOU are the one that suggested I could 'cure myself' if I was only disciplined enough. I'm responding to YOU, not some faceless political strawman.

I believe you, and there's no hard feelings on my end, but don't mistake 'caring about your peers' for 'reciting email forward fodder' as sage advice.

we can agree to disagree...and I never said you CAN cure type-I diabetes, but you do have some control over your situation...it is not all a a game of chance...even people with AIDS or Cancer can benefit from making radical changes in their lifestyle and diet...never surrender! Information is power.

And one reason the world has so many sick is partly because people are uninformed and accept the status quo...aspartame, GMO food, fluoride, chemical pesticides, etc, etc...Once this stuff comes out, there is not good way to defend it. Autism, diabetes, cancer, MS....they are all over the place. It is sad. I mean well by speaking up about health injustices...but mentioning it to people like yourself seems to trigger an automatic defensive response; much like an evangelical Christian mentioning Jesus to an atheist...they can't stand it...the 1st amendment doesn't apply.

No hard feelings here either...for every person that doesn't want to read what I say, there might be one person who hears something new and decides to look into it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sry to hear that...I suppose the one good thing about ACA is the pre-existing thing...FYI, supposedly Dr. Gabriel Cousens has cured even type-1 diabetics with diet...it is a hard regimen though...I'm sure it is not a viable option but I wanted to mention it.
The problem is, your previous posts have not been deleted. You DID say you could cure Type I Diabetes with diet. Sorry. Then again, I guess you said Dr. Gabiel Cousin could cure it. You said that right before you fell back to you're last refuge, our old friend Jesus.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom