My insurance got cancelled.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we can agree to disagree...and I never said you CAN cure type-I diabetes, but you do have some control over your situation...it is not all a a game of chance...even people with AIDS or Cancer can benefit from making radical changes in their lifestyle and diet...never surrender! Information is power.

And one reason the world has so many sick is partly because people are uninformed and accept the status quo...aspartame, GMO food, fluoride, chemical pesticides, etc, etc...Once this stuff comes out, there is not good way to defend it. Autism, diabetes, cancer, MS....they are all over the place. It is sad. I mean well by speaking up about health injustices...but mentioning it to people like yourself seems to trigger an automatic defensive response; much like an evangelical Christian mentioning Jesus to an atheist...they can't stand it...the 1st amendment doesn't apply.

No hard feelings here either...for every person that doesn't want to read what I say, there might be one person who hears something new and decides to look into it.

Despite what you say:
1) You really don't mean well, you just want to be 'right'.
2) You know what you've been told, not anything more.
3) You feel like your contrary, self-righteous viewpoints are correct.
4) You don't understand the 1st Amendment.
5) You are really trying to explain that there is an autoimmune root cause of many illnesses, but you can't articulate it. And I want to believe that too, but there is a whole ocean before I start prescribing the cure as a quack diet.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Despite what you say:
1) You really don't mean well, you just want to be 'right'.
2) You know what you've been told, not anything more.
3) You feel like your contrary, self-righteous viewpoints are correct.
4) You don't understand the 1st Amendment.
5) You are really trying to explain that there is an autoimmune root cause of many illnesses, but you can't articulate it. And I want to believe that too, but there is a whole ocean before I start prescribing the cure as a quack diet.

Yes you have me figured out...LOL I know nothing about TH1 of TH2 cytokines or autoimmune disease, you know me so well and what I have been through, and I should enjoy being insulted by a fellow know-it-all. Thanks so much for setting me straight.

I am still in shock there is someone soooo offended that I shared the name of a doctor and an author who is known to have helped diabetics with alternative therapies...Do you by chance work for big-pharma??? Are you a drug rep? Sharing information is what we are here for...I don't have to be right to share things I've read about...it is the neighborly thing to do, and then YOU choose to ignore it or take soemthing I said and look into it...no need to be offended or seemingly take something personally.

I'd still give you some food if you came to my camp as long as you were on the side of liberty.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did he really, Elwood? He said it was cancelled in the OP, then a few pages later he said he would continued to be uninsured just like he's always been. Anyways...

I know right???? just bought a new box of reynolds... 1000 yrds by the way... needing it here to read these posts

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Pot, I'm Kettle!

See rules 2, 3, 5, 11, and 13.

Do you like Newt Gingrich?

LOL...no, I have evolved...I do thank Newt for his service during the Clinton years, but I am a lot more accepting of Ron Paul's ideas than I was before my awakening. I never thought I'd say that either.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did he really, Elwood? He said it was cancelled in the OP, then a few pages later he said he would continued to be uninsured just like he's always been. Anyways...

Maybe I wasn't clear. I signed up for the insurance in September, the coverage starts November 1st, and I have paid my premiums. Then I got the letter today saying that my coverage would end December 31st, 2013 due mandatory federal changes to the insurance regulations.

I used to have this same insurance in 2010, then I let it lapse as a state change in the system wouldn't allow me to continue to see my same doc and the only other doc that accepted it in town was a nurse practitioner who messed up all my diabetes meds, had me sick as a dog. I was just paying out of pocket to see the doc I wanted. That clinic was purchased by the local hospital away from St. Francis in Tulsa and they are now listed once again as taking the insurance, so I signed back up. My point was that I will likely just have to go back to be self-pay because the other plans will be out of my reach and the copays and deductibles are ridiculous. I have the letter if you want me scan it, there is no tinfoil action going on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom