My new side charging sbr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After months of contemplating this build. I have finally completed it. I ran to zumiez today and bought a $5 sheet of skateboard grip tape. Cut pieces and used it for my vertical grip and pmags.

10.5 yhm barrel, yhm spectre rail, wma non reciprocating side charging upper, smi nib bcg, rise armament striker lower, cmc flat trigger, badass safety selector and takedown pins, kns anti rotation pins, magpul buis, Burris fast fire 3 with ar-rf3 mount, slr rifle works synergy all in one muzzle, Daniel defense stock, magpul me grip.

20150110_181213_zpsfa15f4fd.jpg

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks fellas. I'm really liking the side charging function. So many companies make you buy their bolt but I was able to use my own with this upper.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After months of contemplating this build. I have finally completed it. I ran to zumiez today and bought a $5 sheet of skateboard grip tape. Cut pieces and used it for my vertical grip and pmags.

10.5 yhm barrel, yhm spectre rail, wma non reciprocating side charging upper, smi nib bcg, rise armament striker lower, cmc flat trigger, badass safety selector and takedown pins, kns anti rotation pins, magpul buis, Burris fast fire 3 with ar-rf3 mount, slr rifle works synergy all in one muzzle, Daniel defense stock, magpul me grip.

View attachment 44986

I like it! Still enjoying your side charging upper? Hard to tell from the picture, but it appears to be the Gibbz design?

The Tavor has become my new favorite, so have recently started thinking about getting a side charger for an AR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom