News Photos for Gun Nuts- Oct 2023 edition (some are a few weeks old, I got busy)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MKE_mp5-3004393.jpg

Turkish police officers secure the site of a terrorist attack near the Interior Ministry in Ankara, on Sunday. According to the Turkish minister of interior, Ali Yerlikaya, two police officers were injured when two people carried a bomb attack outside the ministry's gate, adding that one of the attackers blew himself up and the other was 'neutralized' by security forces

Dude is doing something weird with his MKE MP5 clone. But still, I love that gun, just a blast to shoot.

HK416_brit_police-3004392.jpg

Home Secretary Suella Braverman seeks license to kill for UK police (I'm sure this is a stock photo)

G36 is on my wish list. When I was in London in May I saw these guys pull up outside the front of St. Paul's, get out of the van, look menacingly around at the crowds, get back in and drive away. I chuckled.
icon_smile_big.gif

USMC_unarmed-3004394.jpg

U.S Marine Corps Col. Thomas M. Bedell, the commanding officer of Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, poses for a photo at the station's Energy and Water Operations Center on MCAS Miramar. The military is turning to microgrids to fight global threats — and global warming.

No gun in this pic, because you can't fight global warming with guns. My country is an embarrassment.
icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

Kosovo_Police-3004391.jpg

Kosovo police officers secure the area outside the Banjska monastery in the village of Banjska, Kosovo on Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023

Wonder is they are ours, or clones. Also wonder what the sidearm is? CZ99 anyone?
icon_smile_big.gif

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AK5-3004389.jpg

On Thursday evening, the Swedish Prime Minister made an extraordinary announcement revealing that members of the country’s armed forces could be deployed to combat serious gang violence. The announcement could further complicate Sweden’s already tangled up NATO candidacy, as Hungarian lawmakers could pin the Nordic country’s serious internal instability on the growing list of their objections.

An AK5 would be on my wishlist if it were anywhere within the realm of possibility. But it is not.

And I couldn't leave out Israel.

bae4c6c5451b6200199008590aac4bba-3004401.jpg

Dude is doubling up. Two is one and one is none.

AA1iI8YW-3004400.jpg

Getting ready to do the needful. Hopefully. I'm not sure at this point. I've got a Mepro on my Tavor. I really like it.

231011195240-13-israel-gaza-conflict-101-3004390.jpg

I think this is prior to Oct 7. I love the old school AR's.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AK5-3004389.jpg

On Thursday evening, the Swedish Prime Minister made an extraordinary announcement revealing that members of the country’s armed forces could be deployed to combat serious gang violence. The announcement could further complicate Sweden’s already tangled up NATO candidacy, as Hungarian lawmakers could pin the Nordic country’s serious internal instability on the growing list of their objections.

An AK5 would be on my wishlist if it were anywhere within the realm of possibility. But it is not.

And I couldn't leave out Israel.

bae4c6c5451b6200199008590aac4bba-3004401.jpg

Dude is doubling up. Two is one and one is none.

AA1iI8YW-3004400.jpg

Getting ready to do the needful. Hopefully. I'm not sure at this point. I've got a Mepro on my Tavor. I really like it.

231011195240-13-israel-gaza-conflict-101-3004390.jpg

I think this is prior to Oct 7. I love the old school AR's.
The bolded part is the immigrants that sweden allowed to enter their country thinking they were being "humanitarian". It's back fired on them just like Germany, Italy, and so on.
Coming to a street near you soon.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MKE_mp5-3004393.jpg

Turkish police officers secure the site of a terrorist attack near the Interior Ministry in Ankara, on Sunday. According to the Turkish minister of interior, Ali Yerlikaya, two police officers were injured when two people carried a bomb attack outside the ministry's gate, adding that one of the attackers blew himself up and the other was 'neutralized' by security forces

Dude is doing something weird with his MKE MP5 clone. But still, I love that gun, just a blast to shoot.

HK416_brit_police-3004392.jpg

Home Secretary Suella Braverman seeks license to kill for UK police (I'm sure this is a stock photo)

G36 is on my wish list. When I was in London in May I saw these guys pull up outside the front of St. Paul's, get out of the van, look menacingly around at the crowds, get back in and drive away. I chuckled.
icon_smile_big.gif

USMC_unarmed-3004394.jpg

U.S Marine Corps Col. Thomas M. Bedell, the commanding officer of Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, poses for a photo at the station's Energy and Water Operations Center on MCAS Miramar. The military is turning to microgrids to fight global threats — and global warming.

No gun in this pic, because you can't fight global warming with guns. My country is an embarrassment.

Kosovo_Police-3004391.jpg

Kosovo police officers secure the area outside the Banjska monastery in the village of Banjska, Kosovo on Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023

Wonder is they are ours, or clones. Also wonder what the sidearm is? CZ99 anyone?
icon_smile_big.gif
CZ 99 is Serbian. I'm thinking Echelons or glocks

Latest posts

Top Bottom