Oil Cap IDPA Sept 19 Sat SPECIAL DATE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oil Capital IDPA shoots Saturday September 19, which is a SPECIAL DATE for us. This date is one weekend ahead of the IDPA Nationals across town at USSA. We’ll plan to bring out all the movers, activators and other special targets for the stages, resembling those likely to be present the following weekend at the nationals. Six stages for about 100 rounds. Match fee is $12 ($10 to OCR&GC members). Sign-in begins at 9:30, walk-thru at 10 AM. Set-up begins at 7:30 AM and more hands make the set-up go faster.

For October and beyond, we’ll be back at our usual 4th Saturday.

Location link: http://www.badlandsidpa.com/

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I can get enough Oil Capital members who are SO’s to stay after the main match is over and put up, we can set up 2-3 bays with some of the activators and other specialty stuff (Texas Star, etc) then shoot a while. It would be a no-cost fun event on props in changeable stages. I think that would be very useful for those going to Nationals.

Hint! Hint! Bring extra ammo for this purpose.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to all for coming. Results went out Saturday PM to the competitors. I think everyone had a great day in the outdoors. The stages ran very well and shooters quickly progressed through the bays. The courses were a strong challenge, but not overtly tough. The scores showed that many of you have been practicing a bit; that’s good with the Nationals just around the corner for many. Several competitors did very well in the accuracy department and turned in very respectable match scores today.

Oil Capital IDPA will return to its regular 4th Saturday schedule in October. Our next IDPA match is October 24th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom