Oklahoma Firearm Laws

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bump with a question. It says a change of address should have a new replacement sent in 10 days upon receipt; it's been a month or a little more than a month since I sent mine in. Should I assume it's because of the huge backlog that I haven't gotten mine yet?

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for your diligence in bumping. To me, this is list the core of trying to understand the laws and keep us out of trouble.
I think there should be an area posted with true firearm regulations and information like this that affect all of us.

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll bump with a question. It says a change of address should have a new replacement sent in 10 days upon receipt; it's been a month or a little more than a month since I sent mine in. Should I assume it's because of the huge backlog that I haven't gotten mine yet?

Are you talking about an SDA?

Skiluvr03

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wanted to make an update with my question earlier about the return time with address change (I had forgotten about my question until this thread was bumped). I emailed OSBI with my concern and they responded the next day telling me they would look into it. They emailed me again the following day with a good explanation and expedited my new card. It was a truly professional correspondence with positive results. I hope everyone else has the same experience. Ski

Latest posts

Top Bottom