Oklahoma Judge Orders Wind Turbines Removed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would anyone in their right mind choose to pay more per Kwh for "wind" when the lines that come into your home are not even connected to the "wind"?
Because like OU and OSU, they wanted to have on the front page of their mission statement that they only buy green power generated by wind.
Yes, we all know that's a minority of the power flowing in the grid, but they buy enough towers to supply what the colleges need to operate on. It's all about showing ones dedication to "saving the planet". :hey3:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sincerely hope all that fiber is protected with rigid conduit from point A to point B. I also hope strict protocols for pulling any additional cabling are in place where the fiber is not protected.

Ask me how I know.
Yeah, we had some of the finest engineers in the business designing for us. At start-up after over 100,000 terminations, not one failed. Everyone was tested before becoming operational and terminated to the controls. That was on one unit. We did two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom