Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

March 6, 2016

OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — In a move that is unprecedented nationwide, an Oklahoma Senator has introduced a bill that would criminalize abortion as first-degree murder.

Sen. Joe Silk, R-Broken Bow, recently introduced S.B. 1118 which adds killing an unborn child to existing murder statutes.

“No person shall perform or induce or attempt to perform or induce an abortion after conception,” it reads. “A person commits murder in the first degree when that person performs an abortion as defined by Section 1-745.5 of Title 63 of the Oklahoma Statutes.”

http://christiannews.net/2016/03/06...bortion-as-first-degree-murder/#disqus_thread

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. If you can't practice safe sex, you pay for the consequences/kids. No reason to kill some one over your poor choices. Only actual medical issues should be reasons to abort a child/ and or rape ect.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is an accused murderer charged with 2 homicides if he kills a pregnant women?

Yep - and it's "woman's choice" if she decides to abort the kid, yet if the woman chooses to give birth, financial responsibility falls on sperm donor. Both decide to have sex, only the female decides outcome, yet law dictates man's wallet shall bear the burden, and should HE want her to have his child, he has absolutely zero say in it.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep - and it's "woman's choice" if she decides to abort the kid, yet if the woman chooses to give birth, financial responsibility falls on sperm donor. Both decide to have sex, only the female decides outcome, yet law dictates man's wallet shall bear the burden, and should HE want her to have his child, he has absolutely zero say in it.

I've known the abortion stance/life plans of every woman I've had sex with ahead of time. Doesn't seem that difficult to me - usually obvious.

Also you're wrong. The financial responsibility usually falls on the taxpayer when women who should have aborted don't/can't. That's why I'm always surprised we have so many economic leftists here. That's not even counting the fact our elected officials continually waste time and money on bills that will be bounced. But hey, it sounds good to that Kyle dude.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom