Oklahoma Senator Introduces Bill to Criminalize Abortion as First-Degree Murder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to be clear, are you suggesting we kill people getting abortions?

No. I'm suggesting that the abortion providers themselves be arrested, tried and convicted for first degree murder, and receive the appropriate sentence under Oklahoma law. and that anyone who sought the abortions should be tried and convicted for helping them, and anyone who assisted the murder.

I'm suggesting that the law apply to abortion providers as it applies to anyone else to commits the heinous crime of Murder.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. I'm suggesting that the abortion providers themselves be arrested, tried and convicted for first degree murder, and receive the appropriate sentence under Oklahoma law. and that anyone who sought the abortions should be tried and convicted for helping them, and anyone who assisted the murder.

I'm suggesting that the law apply to abortion providers as it applies to anyone else to commits the heinous crime of Murder.
If murder is a heinous crime, why are you suggesting we do more murdering?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If murder is a heinous crime, why are you suggesting we do more murdering?

There's a difference between killing and murdering. Murdering is an unlawful killing.

Executions conducted by the state upon someone convicted of murder is not itself murder.

The difference is that the fetus is an innocent human being, and the murderer is a criminal who murdered an innocent baby.

Wouldn't surprise me if he has a freezer full of babies, either.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a...of-34-aborted-babies-inside-a-freezer-in-thei

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a difference between killing and murdering. Murdering is an unlawful killing.

Executions conducted by the state upon someone convicted of murder is not itself murder.

The difference is that the fetus is an innocent human being, and the murderer is a criminal who murdered an innocent baby.

Wouldn't surprise me if he has a freezer full of babies, either.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a...of-34-aborted-babies-inside-a-freezer-in-thei

abortion is legal, therefore not murder by your definition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom