• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Old electronics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Do you have old computers laying around? old circuit boards? a bunch of old thin clients or microformfactors stacked in a closet that your business doesn't know what to do with? I may take them off your hands. This winter I want to do a little crafting with some circuit boards and stuff, and I would like to play around with some thin clients/micro form factor desktops as well. I'm happy to pick up, and may pay for usable hardware if the cost is reasonable and the hardware is something I will be using for actual computer work (like the micro form factor dell optiplexes). Broken is perfectly fine, to be honest.

let me know! Prefer OKC area, but can travel for the right stuff.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have old computers laying around? old circuit boards? a bunch of old thin clients or microformfactors stacked in a closet that your business doesn't know what to do with? I may take them off your hands. This winter I want to do a little crafting with some circuit boards and stuff, and I would like to play around with some thin clients/micro form factor desktops as well. I'm happy to pick up, and may pay for usable hardware if the cost is reasonable and the hardware is something I will be using for actual computer work (like the micro form factor dell optiplexes). Broken is perfectly fine, to be honest.

let me know! Prefer OKC area, but can travel for the right stuff.
I have a dumpster that will be picked up tomorrow of cases with actually good motherboards in them. maybe 6-8 of them i can hold that back IF its what you might want. Not many had ram and ive stripped HD's im in Edmond btw

Latest posts

Top Bottom