On a mission today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was on a mission today to find as much of my wish list as possible. Wish list consisted of Tikka T-3 Hunter 30-06, 2-30 round AR mags, 2-S&W Sigma 16 rnds mags, 2-Kahr CM9 mags, .223 ammo, and 9mm ammo. Took the whole day off, full gas tank, full wallet, full can of Copenhagen, and a packed lunch.

Garage door up at 7am. Start by hitting 5 Wally's first, no joy on any ammo. 9am- hitting 2 Dick's and 2 Academy's to no avail. 11am- getting hungry and frustrated, headed to Outdoor America (ran into another OSA member), again no joy! 12pm- lunch in H&H parking lot and a purchase of 1 box 9mm ammo (1 box limit). 12:30- ready to give it up but have my wife's voice in my head repeating " you're wasting your time" over and over! 1pm- arrive at my mission salvation, C&J Sports! Finally, wallet open, multiple products on the counter and half the list taken care of!

All in all, a day well spent. Ended up with 50rnds 9mm, 2-AR 30rnd mags, 2-S&W Sigma 16rnd mags, new conceal carry holster, and a few 870 parts. The best part of all, I didn't pay out the a$$ for any of it! Thank you C&J, you have a lifelong customer!

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you aren't set in stone on 30/06, North side Sooner Pawn has a SS one in a 270 w/scope for a great price. CJ's has always been a great little store. I have become good friends with their Son over the years dealing with them.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you aren't set in stone on 30/06, North side Sooner Pawn has a SS one in a 270 w/scope for a great price. CJ's has always been a great little store. I have become good friends with their Son over the years dealing with them.

Really looking for 30-06. Have a bunch of Ammo for it (have a Rem 740 now) and absolutely love my Tikka 7mm Rem Mag in stainless/synthetic. Want the 30-06 in natural. Been everywhere, seems everything is synthetic or .270, .243. Also, most everyone laughs at me when I ask about special order time frame!

Latest posts

Top Bottom