Presidential debates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's assuming one is guilty until proven innocent. Jones failed to even demonstrate potential damages in her suit.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk
True that a court technicality went against her, but there is that pesky DNA evidence he could have brought up with another woman.
Do I need to put up a link or am I acting like Trump again in my replies as you earlier asserted?

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I certainly am undecided. Why? Because I can't fathom voting for either one of the 2 clowns on display tonight.

Since you think so highly of yourself maybe you shoulda run for President, eh? You are the smartessass person on OSA. You coulda picked Ridge as your running mate then both of the smartest people on OSA woulda been in the running. I mean come on! Both of you guys use big words and everything. Since we're voting for clowns I'd rather vote for local clowns.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True that a court technicality went against her, but there is that pesky DNA evidence he could have brought up with another woman.
Do I need to put up a link or am I acting like Trump again in my replies as you earlier asserted?

I didn't cite a court document, government report, or university study this time because I didn't want you to blow another gasket about how all of the above are inherently liberal sources and therefore always untrustworthy and incorrect.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since you think so highly of yourself maybe you shoulda run for President, eh? You are the smartessass person on OSA. You coulda picked Ridge as your running mate then both of the smartest people on OSA woulda been in the running. I mean come on! Both of you guys use big words and everything. Since we're voting for clowns I'd rather vote for local clowns.
Nah, I don't think highly of myself. I surround myself with people much better than me, and that sure is humbling. I am, however, an open-minded scientist, readily willing to learn and change my mind. So far, there is absolutely no convincing reason to waste a vote on either Drumpf or Hillarias; and very convincing reasons to vote 3rd party, and let the republic burn if it doesn't work out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom