Presidential debates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is so high on pot he doesn't even know the basics about Syria. He's a nobody going nowhere.
Meh. He knew what it was once they referred to it as Syria. I couldn't even have told you that specific city. New York Times even had to issue multiple corrections on what kind of city that was.

Unlike 99% of people who point out that gaffe, he was man enough to admit the mistake unlike the candyasses who only knew what it was after the gaffe.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh. He knew what it was once they referred to it as Syria. I couldn't even have told you that specific city. New York Times even had to issue multiple corrections on what kind of city that was.

Unlike 99% of people who point out that gaffe, he was man enough to admit the mistake unlike the candyasses who only knew what it was after the gaffe.

Sent from my Nokia 6100 using Tapatalk

Hilary knows because she armed them and Trump only heard about it when his Russian overlords told him not to worry about it.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every once in awhile, Trumpydoke starts making a solid point and then he goes and totally ****s it up with some silly ass snide comment or goofy off track rambling. I'm not sure how Hillary is keeping from cracking up.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This whole thing reminds me of Alien vs. Predator, who ever wins we lose! Seriously 390 million people in this country and these two are the best that we could come up with?

Latest posts

Top Bottom