Reports of eForm Form 1 approvals are coming in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found out today that on an eForm the trust name can only be 50 characters or shorter. Guy at the ATF said to abbreviate the words revocable and trust. Guess I should have used a shorter name on my trust. Hope that the transfer time is as short as others that are coming back filed in August.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seen in NFAtracker that SBR on form1 and Suppressor from OK with eform got approved within 3 months.. one of those pending since 09/14/2013. I can not wait to see mine in. Hope all eform will comes in quick.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More data points on NFA tracker.

ChartImg.axd.jpg

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The examiner is Dana Pickles. I am going to attempt to contact someone tomorrow and see if I can get some common sense to win out. My paper Form 4 went pending the day before these did and they were approved. Hoping I can make them realize that someone just did the same work required for the Form 4 when they approved my Form 1's and expedite the suppressor I purchased in April.

♫... I'm dreaming of a quiet Christmas...♫

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks, don't loose sight of the fact that the entire purpose of the NFA is to prohibit, restrict, minimize and prevent the ownership of said firearms and devices.

This is very interesting and I sincerely do hope that it continues but if it did I would be completely surprised.

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom