Rtic tumblers - group buy, anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be in for a few with powdercoat but they would have to be shipped and I do understand that would add to the cost.

Anyone that's on the fence should consider this....

I just had 3 Yeti 30 oz. engraved with a Compasses and Square and name on them. Just the engraving was $120 and that was with a significant discount.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be in for a few with powdercoat but they would have to be shipped and I do understand that would add to the cost.

Anyone that's on the fence should consider this....

I just had 3 Yeti 30 oz. engraved with a Compasses and Square and name on them. Just the engraving was $120 and that was with a significant discount.
You got hosed. Most places are charging about $10-15 per cup these days.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be in for 10. I had a couple Yetis cerakoted in Mustang and really like how they turned out. RTIC work just as well, we have quite a few of those as well.

i578.photobucket.com_albums_ss223_amcardon_84f721d5_c106_4ff1_89a0_ec155b2a1865_zpsuzwphjzp.jpg

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much to paint cup like yours?? I'd be interested if we can keep cost down. $7 a cup is great, but painting maybe the no go part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom