Seen at Wannamnacher's Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only got away from the table a couple times but noticed ammo other than .22lr was cheaper at the show than at walmart.

I didn't see that... I am trying to remember if I saw ANY cheaper than Wally World... I can't recall any. I know I saw 100-rd WWB 9mm FMJ at $48, and .45 around the same (which isn't as bad), so I pretty well stopped looking at ammo at that point.

Honestly, I didn't pay alot of attention to much of anything, as I wasn't going to be buying. Looked at some stocks and sights and optics. Lots and lots of cheap optics out there, but being that I didn't have the opportunity to research them and get opinions on quality, I wasn't about to drop coin on 'em. I'd rather spend my money buying 'em on Amazon or through my LGS and pay a few extra dollars, if I had the ability to do the research.

Just my $0.02.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone see the three or four AR's on a vertical rack on a lower level table, with the case-hardened-like metal and shod with wood furniture? They just somehow didn't look right.

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone see the three or four AR's on a vertical rack on a lower level table, with the case-hardened-like metal and shod with wood furniture? They just somehow didn't look right.

Yeah,my 32 year old son started drooling.I didn't care one way or another.I did have a laugh at the lady upstairs trying to sell a AMD 65 for $1,300. Heck,I bought a TCI AMD for $400 two yrs ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom