Seriously dumb question, but still serious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a small quantity of pristine old ammo and absolutely pristine WW II and Korea era ammo in the original boxes. I know it’s still good, but I’m thinking it might be gooder to hook up collectors with it and convert the simoleans into something a little more fresh and focused. Does anyone here know of good places to get reasonable values and maybe move some along? I’m wanting to invest a little more into getting my reloading situation established and figured I’d try smarter instead of harder once to see how that works out.

I remember seeing prices on old Winchester Super X and Remington red and green box .22 at the Wannemacher 25 plus years ago that kind of made my jaw drop. I almost fainted when I thought about how many of those boxes I had left empty in the woods when I was a yunkin.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy on another board said it's hard to nail down. WWII boxed ammo can be anywhere from 75¢ to $5 a round depending on what it is.

He suggests hitting some of the collector sites.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will probably have to load some up and try to peddle it around at the next big show in T-town. I keep threatening to make one of the gun shows over in Shawnee. I make a mental note every time I drive by and see the signs, but then I forget where I wrote it down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom