1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sig P6 with upgrades and extras

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by poopgiggle, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poopgiggle

poopgiggle Sharpshooter Member

I love this gun, and I hate to sell it, but I've got an itch for a plastic-fantastic full-size double-stack wonder-nine.

For sale, I have a SIG-Sauer P6 (the police-surplus P225s that were cheap a while back). I have replaced the mainspring with a stock P225 mainspring for better DA pull, and I've replaced the old recoil spring with a fresh one. It also comes with Heinie Straight-Eight night sights that I installed. This gun feeds defensive JHPs just fine; I've run Hornady TAP, Federal HydraShok, and Winchester PDX-1 through it all without incident.

It comes with 5 magazines; 2 are the surplus mags that came with the gun, which have had their springs replaced with new Wolff springs, and 3 are factory Sig Sauer magazines. I also have a spare parts kit with a couple random springs and stuff that I'll throw in too.

I also have a Comp-Tac CTAC holster for it with clips for a 1.5" belt, and 3 police surplus magazine carriers.

Here's a horrible iPhone picture of the whole mess. I can take more detailed horrible iPhone photos on request:

[​IMG]

Adding all that up, it's the gun (seem to be going for ~$400 on gunbroker), the night sights ($100), the 3 spare magazines ($40x3=$120), the holster ($80), and the magazine carriers ($12x3=$36). That's a $736 value, not even including all the replacement springs.

I'm asking only $675 cash for the lot. I will also consider taking a M&P9 + cash.

I will not sell the holster, magazine pouches, or magazines until I've sold the gun. If the gun sells, I will accept offers for the other goodies.

E: There's some stuff that looks like rust in the pictures. None of any of this is rusty, that's just a weird reflection coming off of my couch.

2. poopgiggle

bumping this

3. copertop80

copertop80 Sharpshooter Member

Dont do it poop don't do it

4. poopgiggle

Despite copertop's best efforts, bumping this.

5. poopgiggle

Bump.

Remember all this stuff doesn't have to come as one package, but the gun has to go first. I could do $500 for just the gun (resprung and with night sights) and the 2 magazines it came with.

The new sights make the gun far easier to shoot over the stock, blocky black sights. It's easily worth the extra money over a stock model.

6. poopgiggle

Lunch time bump.

7. poopgiggle

Bumping once again

8. poopgiggle

Bump.

9. poopgiggle

PRICE DROP $450 for the gun, $625 takes the lot