1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
    Dismiss Notice

Sig Sauer P220, P226, P228, P229, P239 DA/SA or DAK action job/SRT Trigger/Overhaul

Discussion in 'Old Ads' started by ef9turbo, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ef9turbo

ef9turbo Sharpshooter Member

I'm offering these services to anyone interested. They are available for Sig P220, P226, P228, P229, P239 DA/SA or DAK pistols. Here's what I can do.

Action jobs-It will include all action and trigger work. This will not affect functionality or reliability of the weapon. The DAK pistols probably won't yield as much of a difference compared to the DA/SA pistols, but will help.

I will detail, fit, hone and polish every bearing surface to achieve the smoothest DA and SA pull. The going price for an action job is anywhere from $170-$300 p/s. $100.

SRT (Short Reset Trigger-DA/SA only)-These are the triggers that are available in some of the elite Sig Sauer weapons. A non LE Armorer cannot purchase these. These are not stocked and will not be sold individually. Sig charges $100 for parts and labor, I will do everything, with parts and labor for $75.

Spring Overhaul/Inspection/Cleaning(hard to reach spots)-I will overhaul your weapon with a Sig spring kit, which will include, Recoil Spring, Firing-Inner/Outer pin/Positioning Pin(Dependent on weapon), Decocking lever spring, Slide catch spring, and grip screws(Also not for sale individually). While doing the overhaul, I will inspect and clean the hard to reach spots of your weapon(inside the slide, etc.)-$50

Everything listed above- $200

I will also trade services for?

Fair warning to anyone interested in the action job. It is not covered under Sig warranty unless done directly through Sig, so act at your own will, but I assure you, it's pretty damn hard to screw anything up, and IF I do it, I will fix it. Everything I have listed is Sig Armorer only work, so if not done by an Armorer, will also void your warranty.

Also if anyone is curious about my skill level of working on firearms, well, I honestly have only worked on a few OSA member guns, so I won't have as much skill as Mike Cyrwus or any other big name smith. In fact I'm not even a gunsmith, but if it soothes your soul, I am a certified Sig Sauer Armorer, so everything done will be covered under warranty, MINUS the action job. I will do any of the above listed guns, and what I have listed is all I will do to them, nothing more. I also will not accept anything through mail, so you will have to meet with me FTF. PM me if you have any questions or are interested! I'm located in Owasso, OK, but can meet in the Tulsa Metro area, and anywhere in or near Osage County.

2. penman53

penman53 Sharpshooter Member

Will the short reset trigger apply to the 229 SAS model like I have??

Thanks Mark

3. ef9turbo

If you have a P229 SAS gen 2, with the DA/SA, you may already have the SRT in there. If it's a DAK, then no.

4. ef9turbo

Bump!!

5. ef9turbo

Make your Sig feel like a completely different gun!

6. ef9turbo

Bump for sweet arse Sig triggers :D

7. atchman

atchman Sharpshooter Member

PM sent

8. ef9turbo

I have 2 Sig's in line to work on. Hopefully their feedback can bump up the work load!!

Bump for me :D

9. ef9turbo

To the top!

10. ef9turbo

Send this to the top! Parts can be ordered and I can usually have them in a week. So if you are wanting to do this and need to save, wait for payday, taxes, just send me a message saying you want work done and I can make an order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.