Single Guinea Pigs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Switzerland: Hey USA what kind of problems are you having in the US?

USA: Oh the usual, widespread corruption, inflation, rising gas prices, protesters burning down half the country, you know the usual stuff. How about you guys?

Switzerland: OMG it's out of control! We have single Guinea pigs! Thank god they passed a law to make it illegal to only have one.
(you can't make this stuff up)

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/why-its-illegal-to-own-only-one-guinea-pig-in-switzerland/

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandaughter had a guinea pig named Gus. Every day I took him out and put him in a clover patch and put a big clear tote over him to prevent him being hawk bait. Fattened him up pretty good. He was a pretty happy guinea pig. Watched a show about Ecuador and some tasty lookin guinea pig dishes they do there. Got me to thinkin about a big pasture full of fat guinea pigs and a big smoker full of guinea pig sausages...
Should I be ashamed?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the article.

Swiss Fishermen are also required to take a course on humane fishing before they’re allowed to start angling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom