Street Outlaws OKC on Discovery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HIGHLY modified. Most of the good ones are actually all aftermarket parts including bellhousings and cases. (JW) But still based on the old GM 'glides.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In my nova I have reverse valve body th350. It's an automatic I have to shift but all I do it pull my shifter backwards one click per gear. That's the simplified answer. But they do have better shifters and transmissions installed

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is how I'm seeing it. I got a chance to watch the full episode replays over the weekend. I have talked to a few of there guys on their site before. they are well known around the country, not just Oklahoma. The cars are 100% legit, the list is as well & just like they mention on the show, if you can make the list your fast. The only thing I can see altered by the show is the locations of the racing. There is always big egos & big money when racing 9sec cars on the street. Most the "drama" that I noticed was typical car guy banter over races, who is faster & so on. This is actually pretty normal for this group as well as most street racers. After getting to see the full episodes it wasn't as bad as I initially thought from the clips I had seen. I'm not really sure how much better a job they could have done making the show.

I didn't watch close enough to any of them shifting but if they were shifting front to rear they are running a reverse manual valve body & if shifting from back to front it's a normal manual valve body.

Latest posts

Top Bottom