Strikforce tonight - Final Event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They say this is the last Strikforce event, they will be officially absorbed by the UFC moving forward. Anybody going? Or watching at home? Care to make any predictions?

The card is stacked up... I'm looking for ward to seeing Nate Marquart, Jorge Gurgel, Ryan Couture, Ed Herman, Roger Gracie and Pat Healy.

I hope it is a good show.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They say this is the last Strikforce event, they will be officially absorbed by the UFC moving forward. Anybody going? Or watching at home? Care to make any predictions?

The card is stacked up... I'm looking for ward to seeing Nate Marquart, Jorge Gurgel, Ryan Couture, Ed Herman, Roger Gracie and Pat Healy.

I hope it is a good show.
With ufc buying up all the other promotions going to start sucking for the fighters.......

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No question - especially guys like Gurgel, Herman & Marqardt. Those gate keeper kind of guys that have a quality skill-set but don't hold up against the elite fighters. Rumor has it anybody that gets a win tonight gets another shot in a UFC event, everybody that loses is getting cut... with stakes like that we should see some intense performances. I'll really be rooting for J.G. I have always liked him but he never seems to bring his A game when it counts, he is 3-4 in UFC competition and I'd love to see him succeed.

Marquart will be fine, I think he is complete enough that he can fight his way back in to the UFC even if he does lose and get cut tonight.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea there are some good fights. Mousasi and Jacare are two of my favorite fighters and i hope they both make it to the ufc. I think Jacare will beat Herman and I hope Mousasi beats Kyle. I also think Cormier and Barnett will both win. Main fight im not sure, I think it could go either way. Marquardt has a lot of experience, but Saffiedine is pretty damn tough. I think ill go with Saffiedine on that one. prelim fights start at 7 btw on showtime extreme 322 on dish and then the main fights start at 9 on showtime 318.

Latest posts

Top Bottom