Taurus 24/7 G2 C 9mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetiredTater

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So picked up a 24/7 from PSA on their scratch and dent sale last week. Been patiently (checking UPS every 10 minutes for last few days) waiting for it to be delivered so I could get it.

Got it today, and after doing some cleaning/lube went back inside to try it out. 50 factory and 18 reloads, pulled the trigger 71 times. The three extras were on the factory ammo, but with the second strike they fired.

The group wasn't best but I was just seeing how she did and how she felt. Felt damn good. Ran like a dream.

Overall, will give her a 9.2 out of 10. Lost points for not giving me a perfect shot group, making me wait, and because she needed to be cleaned. No pistol pics yet, but they will follow! I promise. Just wanted to try her before headed for work.

I know people love to knock Taurus, but I am quite happy with how it fired, how she feels in my hand, my ability to kill the target well,and just her as a whole.

Plus 17 round mags are a bonus and not being too fat to feel good.

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love my PT 145 and PT140. My 608 .357 8-shot revolver and Slim 9mm both need work, though.

Dangit... I gotta get some paperwork done to send those off... been waiting about 2 years. <sigh>

Latest posts

Top Bottom