Trijicon SRS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these sights? If so what's the good and the bad with them?

I running aimpoints now but thinking the srs is getting my interest.

Thanks

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one. Recoil magazine did a write up on it and basically said you could save some money and buy an Aimpoint. They are pricey. I like mine. Powered in the daylight by a solar cell and a AA lithium battery in low light. The AA battery feature was a plus for me.

I like mine. The dot is adjustable for brightness. There is some discussion about some kind of reflection or shadow due to the way it's built, but I haven't seen what they are talking about yet. I prefer the lever mount over the knob mount. I've used it once in an informal club match and had no problems at all.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that's the same one I saw mounted on an AR, my first thought was: "It's huge!" The diameter of the housing gave me quite a bit of a pause - it's about the size of an EOTech RDS, I think. Maybe even a bit taller.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one for a few weeks. As said, its big, and it has a big price to go with it. I had the Aimpoint M4 as well and for the size and price, I will go back to Aimpoint, or ACOG. They are good sights but not worth the money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom