Trump was killing it on the 2A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't vote for him in the primaries, but I will now. Nothing you say would make me feel better, or worse, I was just asking.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta be Trump. Hillary will just continue the down hill slide on gun control and everything else the dems do.
At least with trump each morning the headlines will be different. With hillary, more of the same

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was saying that to my wife. For some reason trump has trouble explaining things. He could have also talked about the "online loophole". Whatever the heck that is. By the way, I hate the term "common sense" gun "reform".

Yes, I hate it too. It's an underhanded rhetorical tool to give credence to whatever they feel is appropriate at the time, under that the guise that it's just "common sense". This, of course, is done in an attempt to preemptively invalidate an argument against it, because "geez, it's common sense, how could you oppose it?!". The issue with this, of course, is that such items of common sense are being suggested by those who don't even have an elementary understanding of the thing they are preaching "common sense" about. Sounds pretty silly when you think about it.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He should've said this and he should've said that. And if he had a clue about the Heller case or anything else, he might have countered. If he knew the difference between an AR 15 and AK he might have said.... But he doesn't. Because for all his talk, he's not one of us. He's one of them. Actually he's even worse, bc he's willing to pretend he's something completely different than what he actually is; what he's been his entire adult life, just to try and show almost half this country just how much he's mastered the art of the deal. But that's the problem when you don't actually know things and try and rely on bs'ing your way through with the cliff notes version on a handful of topics you've never really studied - you get exposed as a fraud even by the queen of all frauds.

He's managed to turn himself into Clinton's most prolific advocate.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To bad he didn't ask her why she's so worried about 30K deaths by guns per year.and not concerned at all about purposely killing a child everytime a woman has an abortion.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe that is what she means when she says online loophole. People are so ignorant in this country that they believe you can just buy a gun online and have it sent to your doorstep. She knows by using the liberal words "online loophole" that Many will say, " I can't believe you can just have a gun shipped right to your door after buying it online. I guarantee that's what she is referring to. The "gunshow loophole" is more about what you said hunt. Being able to purchase firearms from individuals without a BG check. Which can be done at a gunshow or in a Walmart parkin Lot. ( From an individual of course). And for the part about Trump being one of "them". He may be on some things, but on many I do believe he is at least with me and my beliefs. He's not perfect but no candidate ever is. He is a million times better than hitlery. And that's why I am voting for Trump. And by not voting because someone doesn't like trump is just plain stupid. You might as well cast a vote for Hilary.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting Clinton wants to save the children by enforcing gun control, but she has no qualms about the abortion of babies.

Yeah, it's a shame 1 in 4 unintentional deaths from injury in kids 13 and younger are from CAR ACCIDENTS. Maybe we should have background checks and licenses on phones too, to prove people can stay off them while driving down the freaking road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom