Tulsa area FFL transfer dealers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used 2A Shooting Center (f.k.a. OPS) for my ffl transfers in the past, but they just raised their transfer fee to $40 for non-members (major suckage). So, as a relatively new person to the Tulsa area, who else will transfer a firearm for less than that (say, $20 - $25)?

Thanks

to quote chris rock: GOOD LAWD THATS ALOTTA MONEY!!! Looks like they lost my transfer business permanently.

udiablo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agree, used OPS several times in the past. Too bad they decided to hike the rates. Haven't made acquaintences with the Fransons yet, but have heard good things about them.

To the OP, thanks for your post, this is a timely subject that affects many of us.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgot about Franson as BANG is much closer to me but Franson is another solid option, I've used them in the past for other things. Wouldn't hesitate to use either one.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new gun shop in Collinsville said they would do them for $15, CB Guns and Sports LLC, 530 W. Broadway.

These guys used to charge $10:
(A-1 Chrysler - Joe)
J and B Gun Sales
13521 East Apache
Tulsa, OK 74116
ph: 918-234-4022

However, I use B.A.N.G.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as I love the guys at 2A, I was also hit with the raise in FFL fees. I don't purchase much with an FFL, but I think I would go with BANG next time.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, guys. It looks like I'll stop by Fransons and get to know Reddog better!

As for the rate hike at 2A, I was disappointed as well. I have been a regular customer at OPS/2A since I moved to the Tulsa area and the rate hike really pushed me away. Too bad as I really like Levi and the other members of the 2A staff.

cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom