Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Can't really tell what's taking place at the SUV. I'd like to see the cam from the car that's in front of the SUV looking from the opposite direction.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent watched the videos, or looked at the links...but if there's a chopper video I would think that means the guy was up to no good. I've never been randomly pulled over and had a chopper overhead.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No criminal record that I've heard of. His car was stalled in the road.
He definitely wasn't obeying officers but it is hard to see why they shot instead of doing something else. But I wasn't there and can't see what they saw.
My question - why do they leave people to bleed out without trying to help before ambulance gets there? Is that policy?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article I read said he was being told to stop and he was reaching in his vehicle. Haven't watched the videos, is that what happened? If you disobey the officers and look like you may be going for a weapon (whether you have one or not), you're going to get shot. Last thing I do if an officer is approaching me is reach into a pocket, under my coat, under the seat, or for the glovebox.

Why? 'Cause that's a good way to get dead.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
He would not obey orders, had been tazed, then once he reached into his vehicle he got shot. Be careful what you ask for, the officer had no idea what he was getting from the vehicle. I will not demand that a officer has to put themselves in danger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom