Tulsa PD shoots unarmed black man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish there was another angle on that window. I know TPD got all that money for body cams but haven't bought them yet but from the angle the officers are standing, it might not have made a difference.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what. Just because someone doesn't have a weapon doesn't mean they are innocent. He was obviously disobeying commands and walked back to his vehicle. Then he drops one hand down by his waste. I guess she was supposed to wait until he pulls a gun and starts firing. How was she supposed to know he didn't have a weapon on him? I can see why she fired. Obviously the other cop thought he was reaching for something too. Only he shot a tazer and not a gun. I guess Michael brown was innocent because he didn't have a weapon. This guy had a history of being a criminal. I guarantee he wasn't listening to the officers commands. Had he done that he wouldn't have gotten shot. That's the bottom line.

Once a criminal always a criminal, right?

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because using illegal drugs or using legal drugs illegally makes one a criminal, am I right?

As we have learned here, once a criminal, always a criminal.
Yup. Look at him! He's not only a lifelong criminal and a drug addict (but I repeat myself) but he's also just laying there in the morgue and doesn't have the decency to stand up during the national anthem! How unpatriotic! She should shoot him again.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Because using illegal drugs or using legal drugs illegally makes one a criminal, am I right?

As we have learned here, once a criminal, always a criminal.

I thought it was the drug trafficking and repeated run ins with the law that made him a criminal? If it's shown that he was completely clean at the time of the shoot then the sarcasm would have some merit for sure. However if PCP was found in his car and in his system, then the "turning his life around" story is blown out of the water.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought it was the drug trafficking and repeated run ins with the law that made him a criminal? If it's shown that he was completely clean at the time of the shoot then the sarcasm would have some merit for sure. However if PCP was found in his car and in his system, then the "turning his life around" story is blown out of the water.

Yeah, but at this point we don't know jackshit other than the Tulsa County DA is scared of BLM and that some of our members like to cast stones from their glass houses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom